Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

David Hardie

COMPLETED - SOLD SOLD Celestron Edge 8HD and Takahashi Epsilon

This Friday I'm going down to Orion Optics in Newcastle Under Lyme to collect my 2 scopes after service. The Edge has been collimated and the Tak fully cleaned and collimated.

Just in case anyone wanted to see one of these on my way home up the M6 to Cumbria we could save some time.

Pictures will follow for any interested parties once I get them back. Info here:

SOLD The Edge HD 8 sct is almost new and hardly used. Complete in Celestron hard case with ADM Losmandy rail and  Starlight feather touch focuser. I had it collimated because I fitted Bobs Knobs but Orion have refitted Allen type screws. For this I am asking £695, a massive saving.   NOW SOLD

Also a Takahashi Epsilon 180e in great newly serviced and cleaned condition. This has lots of accessories including motorised focuser, Losmandy rail, lots of camera adaptors made by Precise Parts, collimate tools and much more. Again pictures to follow. A superb astro photography scope. For this it will be £1799 collected !!!!

Located in West Cumbria after Friday!! But as usual I will travel a little way if required. More details and pics to follow or ask away!!

David

20191004_143228.jpg

20191004_143217.jpg

20191004_143210.jpg

20191004_143154.jpg

20191004_143140.jpg

20191004_143132.jpg

20191004_143125.jpg

Edited by David Hardie
pics added
  • Like 2

I am amazed that you have any kit left to sell! Amazing offers, amazing kit, very tempting, but funds do not allow at the moment...

Good luck with the sale though. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

would you sell the feather touch focusser individually?

P.S the edge is a great price I paid more not long ago for one. GREAT scope.

1 hour ago, Astro Dad said:

would you sell the feather touch focusser individually?

P.S the edge is a great price I paid more not long ago for one. GREAT scope.

Sorry it all sells as one lot

David

5 hours ago, David Hardie said:

This Friday I'm going down to Orion Optics in Newcastle Under Lyme to collect my 2 scopes after service. 

Can you ask them if my 200PDS is ready yet. 😊

Bought quite a few items off David and can vouch for the quality and amazing prices. 

1 hour ago, jock1958 said:

Bought quite a few items off David and can vouch for the quality and amazing prices. 

Very good of you to say Jock!! All the best mate!!

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, David Hardie said:

Very good of you to say Jock!! All the best mate!!

David good luck with the sale of your remaining items! I wish I could afford that Tak

hoping to pop outside later and try some of those goodies I bought off you, that’s if the weather plays ball 🎾

Ooooh, the Edge HD is only under offer, does that mean it is still a possibility? I hope not, my wife will not be pleased, if it does not sell very soon. 🤨

I live in Lancaster and regularly drive into west Cumbria. This is very tempting... is it still available?

19 hours ago, Astroscot2 said:

Hello David,   do you have any pictures of the TAK?

Mark

Hi. I have just collected the Tak this morning and heading home soon. It's been fully cleaned and serviced. I'll get pictures on later today!!

David

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tozza Hen said:

I live in Lancaster and regularly drive into west Cumbria. This is very tempting... is it still available?

Hello. The Tak will be for sale but I'm just waiting for a chap to arrive with a view to buying the Edge.

David

Hi all. Pictures of the Epsilon should be posted later today as soon as i get it home

David

• Like 1

Weekend special price on this excellent telescope

£1799 collected !!!!!!

Unbeatable price!!!!!

David

On 03/10/2019 at 13:44, Astroscot2 said:

Hello David,   do you have any pictures of the TAK?

Mark

Pics added mark plus a bonus price!!!

David