Narrowband

Rising Orion Timelapse

I just try to show the beauty of the night sky, and again the possibilities with a smartphone. There are already better applications at the google play to make the night lapse easy. At first I used the Gif maker pro. It's a good app to edit the frames, before creating video, but you can't save the videos in good quality. Now I use the TimeLab app (same developer, as Intervalometer app), in the editing it has not so many options, but with this app you can save the videos in 4K too, or full HD. This video is 360 frames (each 30 sec exposition at ISO 800) Huawei P10 monochrome camera, Intervalometer app, TimeLab app. Pictures taken in Kleinwalsertal, Austria 2019. 09. 23-24.  (The video is full HD, I don't know, why, but it doesn't run continuesly on my PC, when I watch that back on SGL. I hope, on your monitors you can enjoy it!)

• Like 21

58 minutes ago, happy-kat said:

That's really clever.

Looks like two links to the same video.

I see that also twice, I don't know, why o.O If I click on  "edit post", there are also 2 videos, but at downside only 1 file to choose.

edit.JPG

13 hours ago, Whistlin Bob said:

That's really good! 

Any ideas what the bright light is that appears on the right hand side just below halfway on about 12 seconds?

It's a small moon, a reflection between the lenses (lens flare) 🙂

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...