Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Sign in to follow this  
Martthebass

William Optics 81GT dust/objective cap

Very much a long shot this one but managed to significantly deform my dust cap on my WO 81GT the other night (don't ask.....) and need a new one.  I've got an order in for a new one at RVO but it could be some time before new stock comes in so I don't mind trying for a further spare one on here.  Not worried about the colour - I'm not precious that way.

Cheers,  Mart

... just need the more sterile diameter (best measures by measuring the circumference). I normally make these things a little oversize so you can use a few small tape strips to optimise the snugness.

Peter

Thanks for the responses, on the basis of the above I've 'commissioned' a free printed one from one of my suppliers (there has to be some benefits to being in Procurement?) but will also look at the 'hoodie' as that looks like something I'd be less likely to lose/break. 

The hoodie has a removeable hard plate in the end which does give plenrty of extra protection during transportation but if removed the hoodie can be folded up and stuffed in a pocket.