SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

WOW!, A real and superb Widefield  Astro. Image. I do appreciate Deep Sky objects in all their glory,
but I feel great when looking at a picture of a star filled night sky. It takes a good  Camera and lens  to  produce  a show like  this.

You selected a fine part of our home  Galaxy to expose your cameras sensor  to Daniel. 
Can only be described as Excellent. :icon_salut::icon_salut:.
Ron.

Edited by barkis
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, barkis said:

WOW!, A real and superb Widefield  Astro. Image. I do appreciate Deep Sky objects in all their glory,
but I feel great when looking at a picture of a star filled night sky. It takes a good  Camera and lens  to  produce  a show like  this.

You selected a fine part of our home  Galaxy to expose your cameras sensor  to Daniel. 
Can only be described as Excellent. :icon_salut::icon_salut:.
Ron.

Thanks Ron im slowly fine tuning my setup, the next step is gather a few hours worth of data this good on this composition. just need that holy grail night now :BangHead: