Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Marty1012

COMPLETED - Celestron Advanced GT EQ mount tripod WITHDRAWN

Hi

I advertised this last week and got very little response as I guess I had over estimated the used cost. The 127 Mak has now been sold and I am now left with the goto GT mount. I have not used this for a while as it is to big and heavy for my use and I have limited options in my garden. I have used this for astrophotography with some great results as it is a very sturdy and accurate mount. Also has polar alignment scope. I am looking for £200 which i think is a more reasonable price for this piece of kit. I have attached some better photos with the dust brushed off lol

DSC_1364.JPG

DSC_1365.JPG

DSC_1366.JPG

DSC_1367.JPG

DSC_1368.JPG

DSC_1369.JPG

DSC_1372.JPG

DSC_1373.JPG

DSC_1374.JPG

DSC_1375.JPG

Edited by Marty1012
Withdrawn from sale, please delete

These mounts are very good for visual use. I have used one for a good few years. Very sturdy and easy to align/operate. I use two star align plus some additional stars and this gives very accurate slewing and positioning.

17 hours ago, Marty1012 said:

Hi

I advertised this last week and got very little response as I guess I had over estimated the used cost. The 127 Mak has now been sold and I am now left with the goto GT mount. I have not used this for a while as it is to big and heavy for my use and I have limited options in my garden. I have used this for astrophotography with some great results as it is a very sturdy and accurate mount. Also has polar alignment scope. I am looking for £200 which i think is a more reasonable price for this piece of kit. I have attached some better photos with the dust brushed off lol

Please ensure you mark your other advert as SOLD or WITHDRAWN so we can close it.