Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

A quick Fish

wookie1965

Set up really early so could have a good session aligned with Arcturus and Dubhe 

Σ 3009 (SAO 1281 60) Yellow/Orange with a light green companion used 11mm  x98

35  Piscium (SAO 1090 87) Yellow with a purple companion

38 Piscium (SAO 1091 11) Yellow/Orange twins with 8mm x135

51 Piscium (SAO 1092 62) White primary Blue companion with a 15mm

55 Piscium (SAO 0741 82) Orange/Yellow primary with tiny blueish companion at x98

65 Piscium (SAO 0742 96) Yellow twins at x98

77 Piscium (SAO 1096 66) this had a white a dirty yellow/Orange  and a wide yellow star 

ψ Psi (SAO 0744 82) White/Yellow twins

100 Piscium (SAO 0925 55) Very wide White with a greyish companion.

ζ Zeta (SAO 1097 39) nearly matching twins Gold colour.

I struggled with these as the wind had picked up blowing the OTA everywhere I was going to go into Aries and sketch managed one everything else was behind houses disappointed with this but had a couple of good nights.

20190920_220812.jpg

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Stu said:

Excellent session there Paul. Glad the goto is working reliably now, makes such difference when you are not battling kit problems.

Ive put it down to only using one weight it was on the very edge of the counter weight bar and I thought it was balanced. When I went out a couple of weeks back balanced as usual but the OTA was pulling down not fast but enough, I thought if I put both weights on it would not work but tried pushed both to the top it was balanced. Crossed fingers it seems to be hitting everything now, last night everything was dead centre of the FOV unless I moved the focuser to a more comfortable position when it moved a bit but I just left it there. Tonight same again I have been dancing round the garden anyone seen me think I`m mad.

• Haha 1