Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_celestial_motion.thumb.jpg.a9e9349c45f96ed7928eb32f1baf76ed.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Nikolas74

COMPLETED - SOLD****BARGAIN NEW PRICE*ASTRODON Tru-Balance RGB Gen2 E-series filter, 36mm, unmounted

Selling my LRGB filters 36mm unmounted , because I decided to use only my Narrowband and to invest in something else that I want.

The filters are placed inside my Atik EFW2 at the moment but I can send photos if someone is really interested , so I don't loose my cc'd setup position.

Are in excellent condition ,sold in their original boxes.

The filters are well known so not much words need to say.

Some info you can find here at Astrodons site:

https://astrodon.com/products/astrodon-lrgb-gen2-e-series-tru-balance-filters/

The retail price is about £800 if I am not mistaken I will sell it for £500..............£375

Other offers can be accepted within reasonable price 😀

Payment via PAYPAL is accepted, buyer pays the fees.

I post them from Athens Greece in A class shipment secured.

I will pay the postage expenses.

Thank you,

Nikolas.

ASTRODON 36mm LRGB.jpg

Edited by Nikolas74
SOLD

The LUMINANCE is now SOLD , the RGB still for sale so to be fair i am reducing the price to £375.

Thank you.

Edited by Nikolas74
correction on price

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MartinFransson
      This has been my project since the start of this season and now I think I´ll just leave it... for now 😉
      I started last season (with a longer FL) but didn´t like how my Baader O3 filter matched the Astrodon Ha filter, so now I had to get a 3nm O3 as well.
      This is a total of:
      60*5 minutes of 3nm Ha
      114*5 minutes of 3nm O3.

Shot with a ZWO ASI1600MM-Cool and a Canon 300/4L IS tele lens. The lens suffers from bad star shapes in the corners but I managed to get it decent anyway. Didn´t want to stop it down from f/4 either.
      Combined as a semi-RGB (or what to call it) from R=Ha, G=70%O3+30%Ha, B=O3. Processed it as LRGB using a combined Lum from 60% Ha L and 40% O3 L.
      I am really happy that I finally feel satisfied with a target! Usually I just get restless and move on when half of the data is collected.
      Hope you like it!

• By Gib007
      THIS ITEM HAS NOW BEEN SOLD.
      This listing is for my personal LRGB filters (Kayron from Light Vortex Astronomy). They are the Astrodon E-Series Gen2 LRGB 1.25" set. These are considered the highest-end LRGB filters money can buy, able to produce exceptional quality, colour-balanced images when paired with a good monochrome camera. For more information, please see Astrodon's website:
      https://astrodon.com/products/astrodon-lrgb-gen2-e-series-tru-balance-filters/
      Please note that this filter set currently retails at just over £560 from UK suppliers, €660 from European suppliers or $540 from US suppliers. Payment is preferred via bank transfer but PayPal is OK with an extra 2.9% to cover PayPal fees. I'll cover postage to you via tracked Courier. 
      I welcome any questions you may have regarding this listing. Thank you for looking. 

• By Gib007
      THIS ITEM HAS NOW BEEN SOLD.
      This listing is for my personal narrowband filters (Kayron from Light Vortex Astronomy). They are the Astrodon Hydrogen-Alpha (HA), Oxygen-III (OIII) and Sulphur-II (SII) 3nm 1.25" narrowband set. These are considered the highest-end narrowband filters money can buy, able to produce images of exceptional quality and incredible sharpness, cutting through a vast amount of light pollution. The 3nm variants featured here are fantastic for pulling out fine nebulous structures clearly above background. For more information, please see Astrodon's website:
      https://astrodon.com/products/astrodon-narrowband-filters/
      Please note that these three filters together currently retail at just over £1,710 from UK suppliers, €2,180 from European suppliers or $1,690 from US suppliers. Payment is preferred via bank transfer but PayPal is OK with an extra 2.9% to cover PayPal fees. I'll cover postage to you via tracked Courier. 
      I welcome any questions you may have regarding this listing. Thank you for looking. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.