Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep21_banner.thumb.jpg.d744e66b98367f1c5d57b7966c303f1b.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Nikolas74

COMPLETED - SOLD****BARGAIN NEW PRICE*ASTRODON Tru-Balance RGB Gen2 E-series filter, 36mm, unmounted

Selling my LRGB filters 36mm unmounted , because I decided to use only my Narrowband and to invest in something else that I want.

The filters are placed inside my Atik EFW2 at the moment but I can send photos if someone is really interested , so I don't loose my cc'd setup position.

Are in excellent condition ,sold in their original boxes.

The filters are well known so not much words need to say.

Some info you can find here at Astrodons site:

https://astrodon.com/products/astrodon-lrgb-gen2-e-series-tru-balance-filters/

The retail price is about £800 if I am not mistaken I will sell it for £500..............£375

Other offers can be accepted within reasonable price 😀

Payment via PAYPAL is accepted, buyer pays the fees.

I post them from Athens Greece in A class shipment secured.

I will pay the postage expenses.

Thank you,

Nikolas.

ASTRODON 36mm LRGB.jpg

Edited by Nikolas74
SOLD

The LUMINANCE is now SOLD , the RGB still for sale so to be fair i am reducing the price to £375.

Thank you.

Edited by Nikolas74
correction on price

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By yltansg
      Hi,
      I would like to share with you an article written by me on high-resolution solar imaging in different wavelengths.  Glad that the European Physics Journal (EPJ) Web of Conferences published it. You can read it at:   

https://www.epj-conferences.org/articles/epjconf/abs/2020/16/epjconf_seaan2020_01002/epjconf_seaan2020_01002.html
      You can see the different layers of the Sun in high-resolution images using different setups.  

Best regards.
      Alfred 
    • By Nikolas74
      As i would like to give it a try with a color camera and therefore need the funds i am selling my Mono camera setup.
      All come in original boxes in excellent working condition, filters have been in the filter wheel since i bought them.
      Atik 383l+ Mono boxed with all extras £900
      Astrodon Ha 3nm 36mm boxed £620 SOLD
      Astrodon Oiii 3nm 36mm boxed £620 SOLD
      Astrodon Lum 36mm boxed £180 SOLD
      I will be happy to send any photos to someone who is interested.
      Payment via Paypal in Uk Pounds or Euros (buyer will pays the fees if any)
      Safe and Secured shipping with tracking number. Postage expenses by me.
      Many thanks
      NikolasP.

• By Horizon_Brave
      So...a question...let's say you want to shoot in a slightly light polluted area...but you also want to use the IR/UV cut filter...how can you use both then? You can only apply one filter at a time...so are is this a sort of 'pick your poison'? So you can't have IR/UV filtered along with Light pollution as well?
      For example here:
      https://expertphotography.com/best-astrophotography-filters/

There's a ton of great filters...but how is it possible if you need a light pollution filter because of the area you're in..but you also want to cut IR/UV ? It seems like you can only do one at a time.

Thanks all..
    • By inFINNity Deck
      As I have replaced them with new-style versions, I have two old-style ZWO 36mm unmounted narrowband filters for sale:
      - H-alpha
      - S-II
      They are pre-2018, so with both sides silver instead of yellow&purple, and come in the original, but opened, packaging. Condition like new.
      Attached images have been made with them. Any decent price will do.
      Nicolàs

• By Ed in UK
      Although I've had my scope for a couple of years it hasn't had much use and I'm pretty much still inexperienced.
      The other night I was looking at M13 which pretty much matches everyone's description of a fuzzy ball. I couldn't really say that I could start to resolve any of the stars, maximum magnication was x100.
      Would a Ultra High Contrast Filter help?
      If so any recommendation please.
      TIA.
      Ed

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.