stargazine_ep45_banner.thumb.jpg.71f13bfceacd5e3df366d82c2b6f5f9b.jpg

COMPLETED - Various Finders, Rings and Tripod

SOLD - TS Optics Black 8x50 RACI 90-degree finder with crosshair. No stalk. Old style with narrow eyepiece tube

This obviously shows signs of much use, especially in the groove where the three adjustment grubs have gripped it. But optically it’s absolutely fine and it works perfectly. No finder stalk. £35 incl postage.

Skywatcher Blue 9x50 straight-through finder with double-crosshair (stalk included but no eyepiece cap)

Optically absolutely fine and in reasonably good cosmetic condition: some minor stalk-grub marks. It has a threaded hole for a reitcule illuminator, but illuminator is not included. Also missing its eyepiece dust-cap. Includes finder stalk. £25 incl postage (prev£35)

Skywatcher 6x30 straight-through finder with crosshair, including stalk.

In perfect condition, I have never used this. Skywatcher stalk included. It was supplied new with my Mak 127. £15 incl postage (prev£25)

130mm tube rings, 1 pair.

Originally supplied by APM with my APM-LZOS 105mm refractor. £18 incl postage.

SOLD - BNIB Skywatcher 1.75” stainless steel tripod, to fit HEQ5 EQ5 EQ3 SkyTee2 EQ35-M

This has never been used and is still in its delivery box and packaging. It was supplied with my EQ35-M but I also got a Berlebach Uni tripod so this is spare. £50 collection preferred or plus postage.

Thanks for looking, Magnus.

_S7A3849.jpg

_S7A3844.jpg

_S7A3850.jpg

_S7A3851.jpg

_S7A3855.jpg

_S7A3856.jpg

IMG_5985.jpg

IMG_5984.jpg

IMG_5980.jpg

IMG_5979.jpg

IMG_5977.jpg

Edited by Captain Magenta

Hi, I would be interested in the EQ5 tripod if you could post from. Ireland and of course subject to p+p costs  (DA118FL, North Kent). Or if the scope was in Middlesex I could pick up.

Regards.

Steve.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, steviebee said:

Hi, I would be interested in the EQ5 tripod if you could post from. Ireland and of course subject to p+p costs  (DA118FL, North Kent). Or if the scope was in Middlesex I could pick up.

Regards.

Steve.

It's in Middlesex, Sunbury on Thames more precisely, which is where I mostly live, so certainly pick-up would be ideal. PM me and we can exchange details...

Cheers, Magnus