Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep2_banner.thumb.jpg.e37c929f88100393e885b7befec4c749.jpg

jadcx

COMPLETED - ~SOLD~ *Reduced* Sky-Watcher 80ED DS-Pro inc. flattener and motor focus. Now only £350

Skywatcher 80 ED DS-Pro outfit including matched flattener and motor focus. Now only £350

This kit gives you a great introduction to astronomy and imaging, which is why it's so popular.  You can see details over at FLO but there is:

• 80 ED Ds-Pro OTA (Objective Lens Diameter: 80mm, Telescope Focal Length: 600mm,  f/7.5)

• SW Eyepiece (2"): 28mm

• 2”/50.8mm Di-Electric Star Diagonal

• 9x50 Finderscope

• Dual-Speed 11:1 2” Crayford Focuser (Backlash-Free)

• Supplied with Tube Rings & Mounting Plate - please note there is a longer black vixen type dovetail fitted, not the fancy new green short one you will see on the FLO site

• SW motor focus and fitting kit - I've never used this, hence it's not fitted (more details over on FLO)

• Dedicated SW 0.85x reducer/flattener (see FLO for more details)

• Aluminium Carrying / Shipping Case

The RRP is over £720, so grab a bargain while you can.

Collection from Nottingham, or DHL for £20 (within UK)

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by jadcx
Sold
  • Like 1

*REDUCED* Now only £350

Edited by jadcx

19 hours ago, tooth_dr said:

That’s a steal at that price. 

Yes it was, and now it's been stolen - or at least sold. :) 

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NeilDMunro
      Hi,
      I have been attempting to update my SynScan V3 Hand Controller from V3.08 to latest version. Handset bootloader is V1.7.
      Unfortunately I just get the message “Can not connect to SynScan hand control”. I have looked at numerous forums and tried everything that has been suggested (including older versions of firmware installer), but getting nowhere.
      I am using a Skywatcher SynScan USB Adapter (purchased from Bristol Cameras) and installed the driver from the Skywatcher website. The adapter shows in the COM ports and says it is working properly.
      I have tried different computers (Win10 and XP) with no joy.
      Can anyone help, or is there anyone in North Aberdeenshire that has successfully updated their handset willing to give mine a go (once travel restrictions, etc ease)?
      Thanks
    • By javaruba
      Hi folks,
      I've been seeing tear drop shape stars with the EdgeHd 8 and ZWO ASI294MC Pro camera, so I verified the collimation. I'm using a celestron x0.7 reducer.
      Does collimation needs to be checked  with an eyepiece or with the camera and with or without reducer? I'm asking since I verified my collimation yesterday and couldn't see the concentric rings with the complete imaging train (ASI294MC, OAG, and x0.7 reducer). It was only showing the inner shadow and outer circle. I than  replaced the AS294MC with my guide cam (ASI120) which has a much smaller sensor and could see many rings. While, to my view, it seems to be collimated, it's strange that I can't see the rings with the main imaging cam. Any thoughts? Here's how I left the collimation after some adjustments with the guide cam.

Kind regards,
      Jairo
    • By ChrisBAgile
      I'm brand new to the forum and new to Astro. I've been loving it since January and learnt a huge amount by myself with the help of forums like these.
      I recently purchased an iOptron 10" RC truss. 3" focuser with a 2" compression. I have been using a WO FLT 132 before this which is little more forgiving. I have attached a couple of pictures from my first attempts. I am not using a field flattener at this point. (just getting used to collimating and setting up). Camera ZWO ASI 6200 MC cooled camera. The images below are composed of 50 x 5 minute subs stacked in pixinsight with basic image processing. I'm using PHD II and a WO guidestar 61 and ASI 120 for guiding on a CEM60EC mount. Drift alignment in PHD 2. Any ideas as to the main causes of egg shaped stars? Could this be sensor tilt? crappy guiding? Focus also looks off? Any help appreciated please

• By Crignog
      Hi! I'm very new to astronomy and have ordered a SkyWatcher StarQuest 130p as my first telescope, which arrives soon. As I understand it the tripod is the biggest weak link in the setup. Is it possible for me to buy a replacement, better tripod to improve my viewing experience overall?

Apart from the tripod what would you recommend upgrading?

Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.