stargazine_ep43_banner.thumb.jpg.ea2a27954a074b4478d83359648ce4e2.jpg

COMPLETED - SOLD 2" Baader RGB filter set (New still sealed)

2" Baader RGB filter set (New still sealed)

Price - £240  /  Payment by cash on pickup (Wigan), or bank transfer.

Reason for sale is i have gone back to DSLR imaging, due to lack of time and the weather.

Thx Paul

20190905_142937.thumb.jpg.d7691ff50caac794441d98f5a47e26a8.jpg

Edited by p14b
SOLD

Might be interested but the issue for me is that they are sealed so no way to know if there are any manufacturing faults as they have never been opened.

How long have you had them? Are they still under warranty / do you have a receipt?

Adam

18 hours ago, Adam J said:

Might be interested but the issue for me is that they are sealed so no way to know if there are any manufacturing faults as they have never been opened.

How long have you had them? Are they still under warranty / do you have a receipt?

Adam

Well i have never had an issue with Baader filters or any other gear Baader sell, over many years having spent ££££s

Had them for over a year, bought about 10 Baader filters all together, not sure where i got these from in truth.

But such a negative view or personal issues question that can relate to just about anything bought new & sealed is best kept in a personal message, if it was me buying and i was so unlucky that I did buy a product with 0.001% chance of a manufacturing fault, then i would have no problem in using the money saved in replacing the product with buying new and returning back there faulty product for a full refund, as a >manufacturing fault< is 100% down to the manufacturer.

Current retail on these filters new is about £140 each; I'm only asking £80, which is less then some people sell used for.

Thx Paul

8 minutes ago, Dragon_Astro said:

Don’t suppose you’ve got any 2” Ha filters going too have you? 😁

Sorry m8 (none for sale) as my Baader 2" Ha is my new best go to filter, only started imaging in Ha this year but was blown away with the results from my very first session. https://www.astrobin.com/400509/B/?nc=user

So i highly recommend anyone buying one!  If a beginner who shoots just for fun (ME) can get ok results. 

Thing i like about all my Baader filters is > Zero reflections/ghosting/artifacts ect ect.

GL HF  Thx Paul