Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Cygnus wall

Brian28

I shot this earlier in the year and just reprocessed..

11 x 600 sec Ha 

6 x 600 sec OIII , using Baarder Filters .. 

I don't think I will add more subs to these , I will probably just reshoot with my Chroma filters ..

1747561602_NGC7000BlueversioncropJPG.thumb.jpg.b86b9f3d15446879690fa1c3644eadbf.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, peter shah said:

beautiful shot

Thanks Peter , I'm still getting to grips with processing .. 

I've seen some stunning images of this region with much more detail , but all with hours more subs .. so bring on the clear skies ..  👍

47 minutes ago, kirkster501 said:

Great job.  Yep, 10 min CCD subs needed for Narrowband like you're doing.  I have been using 5 minutes and they are not long enough

Looking at work by others much more experienced than myself , the longer the better I think generally , I've seen exposures with my cameras of 1800 seconds .  Unfortunately 30 minute exposures where I live would be regularly ruined with aircraft and satellites.. , 10 minutes exposures is a compromise .. ..  though I do need to concentrate on one target and gather more subs for more detail .. 

Edited by Brian28