Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Hitman77

COMPLETED - EQ 5 Mount Wanted

Hi SGL team,

Is anyone in, or near, Edinburgh/Scotland selling an EQ5 mount?

Andy

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Luminated
      Thinking of getting:
      https://www.firstlightoptics.com/takahashi-fc-100-series-refractor-telescopes/takahashi-fc-100dc-f7-4-doublet-fluorite-apo-refractor.html
      Can it be configured somehow  to work with an EQ5 mount?
      (using for visual only)
      Appreciate any advice!

• By Adumbleton
      Wanted: Celestron Nightscape 8300 CCD camera to replace a faulty unit.
      CANCELLED

• By lkimber
      I know it may be a bit of a long shot but I'm looking to buy a HEQ5 Pro mount or an NEQ6 Pro or something similar. Preferably belt driven but not necessary as can happily modify it. Please let me know if you have anything! Thanks.
    • By Synchronicity
      I'm looking for a bolt down pier suitable for my EQ5 and a future upgrade to an EQ6. 
      I'm in Glasgow and can collect, will go a fair distance for the right thing.
      Thanks
      Michael
    • By Davehux
      *NOW SOLD*
      I've just blown all my pocket money on a Rowan belted HEQ5 Pro, so it's time to move on my trusty EQ5 GOTO, before my wife spots 2 tripods in my shed 😉
      I'm sure everyone knows these mounts, but just to say that it's in full working order, with just the usual wear marks here and there, and a few marker pen lines for Home and counterweight positions.
      Comes with 12V power lead and car cigarette plug, and sync lead with USB adapter to let you upgrade the firmware on the Synscan handset. It's currently at 4.39.05, which was the latest version a couple of months ago. There are 2 x 5kg counterweights as well.
      I still have the boxes for my HEQ5, so I can courier it within mainland UK included in the price. If you live elsewhere, we can work out a price.
      Yours for a sensible £350 - a new one will cost you around £575 from most of the usual retailers. Paypal Gift or Bank Transfer most welcome
      Thanks for looking

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.