Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Intes MK-66

philsail1

Hers's my latest - The Intes MK-66 I recently bought from "whippy."

It supplements the Orion f4 very nicely!

10724_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Sadly with the recent weather, I've not really had much chance to use it - but boy am I looking forward to some clear nights next summer, when the planets are (perhaps) better placed.

From what few tantalising glimpses I have managed to get, it is one very nice scope indeed!

Regards,

philsail1

Thanks for your favourable comments fellas!

John - I obtained a "Williams Optics" adaptor from a SGL member (I think Steve from FLO sells them too), and this allowed to fit a "Williams Optics" 2 inch Star Diagonal (with 1.25" insert) (which I bought from another SGL member!).

So, yes, the Intes now will take all the eyepieces I have, and my "Binoviewers."

I've had a tantalising climpse at a few things (through breaks in the clouds!) and it's looking extremely good!!

The scope is as you say Ron - straining at the leash! Can't wait to get a good evenings viewing in.

Not that it needs, but I'll do a write up ASAP.

Regards,

philsail1

Uau man.you`re lucky .Its a so,so,so beutifull scope.Intes makes the most beutiful scopes and is allways a joy to have one.Today im going to recieve one skywatcher newt 200-1000.Im happy too.Happy chrismas for you all.

Ta fellas - and a Happy Christmas to you all - especially "ahlberto" with your Skywatcher 200mm Newt. One great scope!

Regards,

phisail1

(Again, driving home from work (along M56 Cheshire) sky clear over North Wales. Could see Venus & Jupiter, and a magnificent half Moon! Got home to rapidly overcasting black clouds and increasing wind. As I write this, the sky is black, the wind is blowing a gale, and there's rain in the air!!).

Archived