Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

michaelmorris

COMPLETED - 2 x Computar 8mm F0.8 CCTV lenses

2 x Computar HG0808 FCS-HSP ultra fast CCTV lenses

Very rare, high quality DC Auto iris CCTV lens designed for ultra-low light conditions.  Ideally for use with CCTV cameras with a 1/2" chip, such as the Watec 902H2 series CCTV cameras.

Ideal for ultra low light conditions such as night time video capture of meteors.
Both lenses in very good condition, with recently tested auto iris control, no scratches on glass and no fungus.

One lens comes with original optional IR correction filter, but no front lens cap - £100

The other lens has no IR correction filter - £90

Postage £6.00 (insured and tracked)

thumbnail_IMG_20190807_160619845_HDR (1).jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20190807_160633845.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tomatobro
      From a site near Shrewsbury a very bright meteor was seen at 21:59 (30/07/2020) which left a smoke trail still visible after 35 minutes. It covered two thirds of the visible sky and its track was in the western horizon .
    • By Varavall
      I sell my refurbished Nikon 300mm AF-S VR f2,8G ED with Nikon warranty until September 2020. I am selling as my interests require different equipment. It is in excellent functional state, the tripod mount and the original Nikon hood have wear commensurate with normal use. This objective is excellent for wildlife photography, astrophotography and sports photography. Also included is a set of Gobe neutral density filters to enable long exposure in bright conditions. I would consider exchange, with monetary adjustment if necessary, for something for astronomy such as Takahashi telescopes and/or quality equatorial mount.

Price £1900 (Current model available new for around £5500)

• By MrGuGuZai
      Hi, i have a Celestron ExploraScope 70AZ,  when i look at the saturn or jupiter (low or high magnification) the picture is clear if the object is at middle of my viewing but blurry and color mismatch if the object is at left side of the viewing.
    • By LR Watanabe
      Is the Nikon Nikkor 55-200mm f/3.5-5.6 II a good lens for astrophotography? I plan on using the Nikon D5300 with it and I wanted to know if the 55-200 would be a good lens for photographing DSOs. Does anyone use this lens and if so, may I see some images taken with it? I can't seem to find images on Astrobin. Also, is it possible to photograph DSOs (M42, Rosette, Flaming star, M45 etc.) from a bortle 7 sky with the 55-200mm?
      Clear skies,
      LR
    • By A_Chobanova
      We carefully monitor the displacement of the radiant. It looks like a meteor shower!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.