sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_4.gif.6a323659519d12fc7cafc409440c9dbf.gif

COMPLETED - Clement Focuser for SCT FOR SALE

I’m selling my Clement Focuser, a patented, highly engineered and accurate imaging focuser for SCT telescopes, capable of taking RoboFocus (also available at separate cost). This Clement Focuser, made by Don Clement in the USA, was fitted to my 12" Meade SCT, now sold. I’ve moved to refractors only hence reason for sale. This Clement Focuser was mainly used by me with the hand focus knob, is highly accurate for close-up lunar and planetary imaging, and took heavy filter wheel and cameras with ease. The RoboFocus (for sale separately at additional cost) fits easily onto the Focuser and operates through an RS232 connector. This Clement Focuser was recently returned to Don Clement in the USA for final check (total cost of postage and customs $250), works perfectly and is in same condition as when purchased. It has only ever been lightly used. Front plate to back plate when fully extended is 90mm; front to back when fully closed 38mm. Includes rear SCT screw-fit mounting plate which fits Meade and Celestron large SCT thread. Front fitted with 2" brass compression ring. Weight of Focuser is 1145g. Selling the Clement Focuser inc. UK mainland delivery for £500.00. Contact me for separate info on the RoboFocus unit.

mp_001.jpg

mp_002.jpg

mp_003.jpg

mp_004.jpg

mp_005.jpg

mp_006.jpg

Edited by malp
spelling!