Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_solar_25_winners.thumb.jpg.fe4e711c64054f3c9486c752d0bcd6f2.jpg

FLO

Price-Matching @ FLO

16 hours ago, Dinglem said:

@FLO pleased I ordered my new scope a few weeks ago then, just waiting patiently for delivery ⏳

We are having difficulty reaching one customer who purchased an Esprit-100. It is here ready for dispatch.

I cannot tell who you are from your username so please check your emails (including the Spam folder) or PM me your order number so I can check. It might be you 🙂 

Steve 

We are really pleased and grateful to see so many people using the blue Price Match buttons at our website.

Thank-you 🙂 

• Like 1

We are monitoring Sky-Watcher prices.  One competitor is on holiday but most others have begun updating theirs.  It is difficult get a feel for what is happening because for many it is work in progress but we are seeing some very odd prices. 

Please don't be embarrassed to click the blue price-match button 🙂 

Steve 

To be honest I never click price match. Could be something to do with the quality of service I (we) receive.

Glen.

3 hours ago, GlenM said:

To be honest I never click price match. Could be something to do with the quality of service I (we) receive.

Thank-you 🙂 

A lot of customers say the same (they like our service, SGL, Clear Outside & Astronomy Tools) and we are grateful for their support but in situations like this (price updates) our price-match offer is a real asset. 

Thanks to the support of her customers FLO has grown to become the UK's largest astronomy retailer (sounds impressive but in truth there are no truly large astro retailers). So when a significant change happens FLO is expected to go first. We don't mind, someone has to go first, but doing so gives our competitors a temporary advantage (they drag their feet then set their prices a few £ below ours). Some time later after the dust has settled we reduce ours to ensure we remain competitive but sales lost during this period can be high (some customers consider only price). Sky-Watcher price increases are rare and we sell a lot of Sky-Watcher products so, this time, we have made our price-match promise more prominent and are actively encouraging people to use it. Better that, we think, than them ordering the same product from a competitor. 

Fortunately it is working well. We are receiving lots of price-match requests from loyal customers 🤗

HTH, 

Steve 

• Like 2