Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Wrong one- MiniTrack LX?

Star101

After much thought and counting the pennies. I took the plunge and ordered the Omegon MiniTrack LX3 on a DHL next day delivery.

I had heard some great things and seen some great pictures taken with the MiniTrack LX2 so I was looking forward to the LX3 with great anticipation.

After ordering the unit yesterday morning and by lunchtime seeing it was already on its way....well, the excitement was unbearable. I read the message it had left the depot this morning and was en route! 

2pm, it arrived. I sat down, slowly and carefully opening the brown cardboard box and pulled out a Omegon box. Somehow it did not look as I thought. A quick read pointed out the mistake. They had sent the LX2 instead. Boooooo!!! If I had wanted the LX2 I would have purchased it a very long time ago!!!

I have sent two emails to Omegon. One from my personal email account and one from their website login. I do hope they can rectify this very quickly. We are all aware that the cloud God's will scupper any chance of using the thing once they realise I have it.

Waiting for Omegon to reply!!

Inline image