Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_landings.thumb.jpg.b50378d0845690d8a03305a49923eb40.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
A McEwan

COMPLETED - Meade Super Plossls & SW 6x30 finder *SOLD*

Posted (edited)

Selling some accessories. A couple of Meade DS 4000 Super Plossls, 9.7mm and 26mm. Both in bolt cases and in great condition.

£15 each or £25 for the pair.

Skywatcher 6x30 finderscope with caps and mount. Some scuff marks on the mount foot, as to be expected. Optics nice and clean.

£17.

Postage at cost.

eps1.jpg

eps2.jpg

finder1.jpg

finder2.jpg

67097042_2904553786230060_3263008283950055424_n (1).jpg

Edited by A McEwan

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Piero
      Selling this 32mm TV plossl with smooth barrel and TV eyeguard extender. It comes with lens caps and box. The box is rather ruined, but the eyepiece is in very good condition. Lenses are mint, 2 or three dots on the barrel.
      Asking for £100, which includes RM 1st class signed-for. Payment via bank transfer or PayPal as friends.

• By borapanda
      Hi everyone!
      I have a Celestron Astromaster 114 eq (114/1000mm), and I do use it whenever I can, but I'm still quite the newbie when it comes to observing.
      My point is, I'd like to observe the planets, but  I dont't think the standard eyepieces that came with my telescope (10 mm and 20 mm) are powerful enough for that. For reference, the "furthest" I could see were the rings of Saturn , but they were very small and faint too.  
      Are there any specific eyepieces you could recommend? :) And of course, any tipps and advice are also very much appreciated.
      Thanks, Sophie.
    • By VirtualAstro
      Hi Everyone
      I need some eyepiece recommendations.
      I currently own a set of Meade Series 4000 UWA and SWA eyepieces. These are my pride and joy and are awesome eyepieces. Much better than the new Series 5000 range.
      I've not been keeping up with equipment news and reviews for a few years as I prefer my current eyepieces.
      However, I'm getting back into public observing events and was hoping you could recommend good UWA eyepieces that won't break the bank. I can't afford Televue and I wouldn't want to use works of art such as Televue or my Meade eyepieces for public use.
      What are the current good Ultra Wide Angle eyepiece offerings? What should I look out for and what should I avoid?
      Cheers
    • By DavidJM
      Looking for my first televue eyepiece
      25mm 1.25" barrel plossl, happy with used as long as great quality, bank transfer preferred payment
      Sorry, can't stretch to other Televue models
    • By Kronos831
      Hey guys!i need to make this quick! I want to get a new 6mm eyepiece.I have a 8" f6 dob and i want to get a nice 200 mag and put the telescope to its limits at 400x
      The most i ve seen with is 240x for Jupiter and Saturn .i ve heard they looked stunning at 400x and i am keen on trying it.Ive got my eyes on a 6mm Skywatcher UWA eyepiece.and i have a Bst Starguider 2z Barlow lens.And i seem to be having problems with my 8mm Bst Starguider (300x in total).the bst has a 16mm eye relief and a 21mm lens diameter,but when i barlowed it and look at the moon yesterday,it was hard finding the right spot to look through the eyepiece and when i moved the image disappeared.I dont know if it will have that effect on planets,when I looked at mars it was fine but i definitely want to avoid that from happening again.Will it happen?
      The Skywatcher eyepiece i want to buy has a 16mm eye relief too.I dont want to make the same mistake now , i want a 6mm eyepiece at the price range of 50-70 euro either from flo or amazonuk.If the Skywatcher will have similar results,can you suggest another one?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.