Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep9_banner.thumb.jpg.05c1bdd298547fd225896a3d99c9bc17.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
A McEwan

COMPLETED - Meade Super Plossls & SW 6x30 finder *SOLD*

Selling some accessories. A couple of Meade DS 4000 Super Plossls, 9.7mm and 26mm. Both in bolt cases and in great condition.

£15 each or £25 for the pair.

Skywatcher 6x30 finderscope with caps and mount. Some scuff marks on the mount foot, as to be expected. Optics nice and clean.

£17.

Postage at cost.

eps1.jpg

eps2.jpg

finder1.jpg

finder2.jpg

67097042_2904553786230060_3263008283950055424_n (1).jpg

Edited by A McEwan

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By greg110902
      Hi SGL,
      is there any plugin or setting that can (more) accurately depict views through an eyepiece?
      I'm aware of the oculars, but what I'm after is the shimmer of the planets, dimming of DSOs when using smaller scopes, planetary detail dependent on telescope size etc.
      Thanks
    • By BombayRedeye
      Televue 20mm Plossl Eyepiece
      Boxed with original documentation
      This is not the smooth barrelled version
      £60 plus £5 tracked P&P
      Paypal preferred
      Collection from Cheltenham welcome

• By doubledoubleswifty
      Hi everyone,
      I'm selling my Sky-Watcher 9x50m Finderscope including mount.
      Item is in good condition and selling as I have upgraded to a RACI Finderscope.
      Please see photos, asking for £25 in total including delivery.  
      Any questions, please let me know.  

• By Jimmy Rocket
      SOLD
      Here is my skywatcher 9x50 finderscope in great condition, comes with the mount as in the pic. selling due to upgrading on my Mak, asking for £25 which includes free UK postage only. 
      Any questions let me know. 

• By WiltsStarGazer
      Hi,
       I have been enjoying using the Celestron AstroMaster EQ90 over the last couple of weeks, mainly on the developing moon until it got too bright.
      But I got seduced by a secondhand bargain, (I hope), in the form of a Skywatcher 130/650 Newtonian on a eq2 mount with an old version of a motordrive.
      After decontamination to be allowed into the house, I've cleaned it up and was pretty pleased with the views of the Strawberry moon last night, just using the small opening in the tube cover, I'm still waiting for my moon filter to be delivered.
      I can't find much info on the scope.
      Can anyone tell me if the primary reflector would be a parabolic and if not does it matter that much.
      The primary mirror is pretty dirty, actually had a dead fly stuck on it, I carefully removed the holder and mirror and gently blew the fly off and hopefully some of the dirt with a very low powered airline.
      It's still dirty but the views of the moon and some of the stars seemed good to me. How dirty can you let the mirror get and what effect would I see to know I should clean it?
      Also the eyepiece holder is threaded on the outside at the 'top', is this for attaching a camera T ring directly to?
      Hopefully pictures will attach.
      Graceful for any advise.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.