Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

Piero

COMPLETED - 32mm TV plossl with eyeguard extender

Posted (edited)

Selling this 32mm TV plossl with smooth barrel and TV eyeguard extender. It comes with lens caps and box. The box is rather ruined, but the eyepiece is in very good condition. Lenses are mint, 2 or three dots on the barrel.

Asking for £100, which includes RM 1st class signed-for. Payment via bank transfer or PayPal as friends.

IMG_20190712_074524.thumb.jpg.69ba21da38193ce95bc487f5f7408b4b.jpg IMG_20190712_074743.thumb.jpg.b59bf7499f7a94ce2b79203487da94c6.jpg IMG_20190712_074535.thumb.jpg.913dd30e6f7ce6c637fb631671ade199.jpg

Edited by Piero
  • Like 2

Now also on ABS.

still available.

Now SOLD.

Please, archive this advert.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Simon Dunsmore
      Hi, 
      I'm looking for a Panaview wide angle eye piece. 32 or 38mm. Willing to pay up to £50 or would consider swapping Canon 1000d.
      Thanks 
      Simon 
    • By Kronos831
      Hi there! I’m looking forward towards purchasing a new wide FOV eyepiece from FLO (first light Optics ) and I do to know which one to pick!
      i will be using it on my f/6 8” Skywatcher dob and hoping to get good views of the Orion’s nebula , (large nebulae in general) andromeda and others.
      I ve heard the panaview 32mm is a good choice but I d like to know about the other options as well. I would like the budget to be around 100€
      Clear skies, Kronos.
    • By redhat
      Hello everyone,
      Bit of a backround: I've been a keen stargazer when in my teenage years, then couldn't pursuit my passion, but recently, in my forties, it hit me again, as I moved  and life is good (South facing large garden, obstructed only from the North by our house, but then I just move the scope further and viola!). Started with 90mm refractor, but was always thinking of reflector.
      Long story short, I've got my SkyWatcher Star Discovery 150P GOTO a week ago. Bought it second hand, very good condition, and good mirror. Have got two nights stargazing, cought cold and I AM LOVING IT.
      Now I would like to get me a nice wide angle ep for DSO spotting.
      The scope is 150mm / 750mm f5. I've done some reading obviously, and Explore Scientific 82 degree series have all good reviews and fit within my budget. I can afford only one, and apparently  the best for DSOs is the one that gives 2mm exit pupil. Now, for my scope that would be 10mm piece, and that is not within ES 82 degree range, so it's down to 11mm (2.2mm exit pupil) or 8.8mm (1.76mm exit pupil).
      My question is: which one would be better for my rediscovered passion? I'm gonna be using that ep for faint mostly.
      Thanks to  everyone in advance for any kind advise.

• By Piero
      I am considering this eyepiece for my refractors. It would be used with and without Baader barlow 2.25x.
      Has anybody tried this combo?
      In the past I tried the BCO 10mm, but I let it go.
    • By A McEwan
      Selling some accessories. A couple of Meade DS 4000 Super Plossls, 9.7mm and 26mm. Both in bolt cases and in great condition.
      £15 each or £25 for the pair.
      Skywatcher 6x30 finderscope with caps and mount. Some scuff marks on the mount foot, as to be expected. Optics nice and clean.
      £17.
      Postage at cost.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.