Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_beauty_night_skies.thumb.jpg.2711ade15e31d01524e7dc52d15c4217.jpg

DJastrzebski

Set of 3 Meade Series 3000 Plossl eyepieces REDUCED

Posted (edited)

Hi,

For sale is a set of Meade Series 3000 Plossl in excellent condition:
- 5 mm
- 6.7 mm
- 9.5 mm
- 25 mm SOLD
- 40 mm SOLD

All eyepieces made in JAPAN. Price for set £160 £130 £80 including delivery in EU. PP preferred. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

Edited by DJastrzebski
25mm and 40mm are sold

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vladimir Sharpie
      So I have an ETX 70 but I would much rather not use batteries, would prefer just connecting straight to the wall. Was wondering how I would go about that, there doesn't seem to be anything now-a-days because of its age. Thanks for any help
    • By Emsy80
      Hi i have a few bits for sale they were my dads im looking for sensible offers all immaculate condition, no scratches feel free to ask any questions 
      meade 2 x telenegative multicoated with caps £20
      swan 9 mm 72• with caps£40
      william optics spl 12.5mm with caps£40
      meade plossl 9mm illuminated reticle wireless 1.25  plus extra piece as seen in photos £60
      66 ultra wide 6mm long eye relief £15
      viewfinder a few scratches on  body unsure of make possible stargaze £40

thanks

• By Sham
      Hi All, I'm fairly new to stargazing and was looking for some help with my telescope. I've been happy with my Meade ETX 90 RA for a while until it stopped focusing. I've traced the problem to a broken plastic cog on the motor. Back in the day I would have popped into Maplin to get myself sorted but I don't have a clue where to get telescope parts. I live in West Yorkshire and it looks like the Green Witch in Birstall is closed down. Would anyone be able to provide some suggestions?  Many thanks in advance!   
    • By upahill
      I realised yesterday that after almost 18 months of imaging I haven’t actually looked through a telescope 
      My 65mm is a bit awkwardly mounted to be useful so wanted something i could quickly put together and use whilst the imaging rig does its thang.
      I found an LX10 ending soon on eBay, it was local, a few hours later it’s in the garden. Which leads me to my questions:
      the previous owner said you can get a computer handset for it. I have looked into a bit more and it seems this would be the Magellan 1 unit with additional encoders. Rather than hens teeth. Are there any other 3rd party devices I can integrate with the scope to achieve push to or relay position info to Cartes/Stellarium?
      would Baader Hyperion lenses suit this scope? I only have the cheapest lenses right now.

• By IvIark
      Note this is for the fork mount, heavy duty tripod and accessories only.  No OTA included.
      This sale is for the LX50 fork mount from my recently de-forked Meade 10" SCT.  In perfect working order, this LX50 version has the optional encoders fitted, which means if you can get you hands on the Meade Magellan II computerized hand controller it can become a "push to" mount.
      Comes with 4 speed hand controller, tripod, an equatorial wedge to allow long exposure astrophotography. Also has an autoguider port.
      Perfect for spares or retrofits for existing LX50 owners or for DIY projects where someone wants to equatorially (or even just AltAz) mount a large telescope OTA.
      Meade info: Heavy-duty LX200-type fork mount with 4"dia. sealed polar ball bearing; 5.75" LX worm gear and quartz-microprocessor-controlled DC servo-motor in RA; tangent arm and DC servo motor control system in Dec; multi-function control panel; manual and electric slow-motion controls and setting circles in both axes; keypad hand controller; 4-speed drive controls on both axes; battery compartment accepting six AA-size batteries
      This is a heavy duty mount and will weigh around 40kg so I would much prefer collection from Manchester, but will consider shipping at extra cost to the buyer.  I don't expect it will be cheap though and will need to be shipped in two packages because of the size of the tripod and forks.
      I would like £150 ONO

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.