Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

DJastrzebski

COMPLETED - Set of 3 Meade Series 3000 Plossl eyepieces REDUCED

Hi,

For sale is a set of Meade Series 3000 Plossl in excellent condition:
- 5 mm
- 6.7 mm
- 9.5 mm
- 25 mm SOLD
- 40 mm SOLD

All eyepieces made in JAPAN. Price for set £160 £130 £80 including delivery in EU. PP preferred. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

Edited by DJastrzebski
25mm and 40mm are sold

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By peter12
      Gt my telescope based on recommendations here years ago. Its getting dusty though.
      Really just want to see as many planets in solar system as possible please. I read plenty but its too much to remember sorry. Struggled just looking at the moon
      Most things said barlows are a stepping stone.
      Can someone point out an eye piece on first light optics or something similar in UK please. Its for me and my 6 year old space obsessed son.
      Also a polarising filter if there worth it. Is a collimater cap as easy as a laser? I wont get round to making one so ill buy.
      Last step would then be plumbers tape on the eyepiece threads right?
      Thanks 
    • By kaslonpro
      I am excited to join this big star gazing community! I realize I am abusing of your kindness, so that you in advance for any help you can give.
      I have an old telescope, what appears to be a Meade ETX 90 from the early 2000s. I cleaned it pretty well after many Youtube videos and online research. I found full blown spider webs and dead spiders!
      I have encountered a few of issues as I'm putting it back together and I wonder if anyone might be able to help.
      1. I took off the screws of the back of my OTA (I know I shouldn't have!) and now I'm not sure how to put them back on (see attachments). When I try it seems to push the primary mirror instead of fastening to anything. 
      2. My secondary mirror flip is broken, the plastic piece part fell off. Is it possible to fix? The mirror itself is also very dirty (see attachments) and I don't think it can be cleaned further. Any tips on how to replace it and where to buy the parts? Or is it possible to not use the 90 eye piece viewport and instead use the front one so I don't need to fix the flip or the mirror?
      4. My secondary baffle is sliding off. I've read that this is a problem w/older models. I tried pushing it to the right place and it requires some force, but after 1 minute it slides back to its original place. What should I do? Does this matter?
      5. The plastic attachment to hold the smaller lens (finderscope?) wobbles no matter how tightly I screw it on. I don't know if it has anything to do with the front plastic part being a little broken.
      Thank you for your help in advance, and I am still learning terminology so be easy on me

• By Karan05
      Hi i own Celestron 130EQ which comes with 20mm erect EP and 10mm EP.... i bought a GSO ED 3x Barlow... The focus is not very sharp while using Barlow... Is it the EP at fault ???? Is it worth upgrading to Kelner or a Plossl ???? 
    • By BombayRedeye
      Televue 20mm Plossl Eyepiece
      Boxed with original documentation
      This is not the smooth barrelled version
      £60 plus £5 tracked P&P
      Paypal preferred
      Collection from Cheltenham welcome

• By BombayRedeye
      Televue 25mm Plossl Eyepiece
      Boxed with original documentation
      This is not the smooth barrelled version
      £65 plus £5 tracked P&P
      Paypal preferred
      Collection from Cheltenham welcome

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.