Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Moon by 180mm Mak and first time ASI174MM

TareqPhoto

A stunning image. Each time I look at it, something else pops out at me- like the little 'necklace' of 5 small craters through the mare at top centre.

Thanks for sharing Tareq!

On 02/07/2019 at 22:30, George Gearless said:

That's poster material right there. Or on the bookcover of some high end publication with thick glitter paper pages. Don't know if the compostion was a happy accident or by design. But it works.

Very nice!

WOW, what a cool nice words!

I will think about having this image as a cover picture maybe if i will print a book or make an album for myself, for me i feel like i have to work more with my scopes and this camera on planetary and the moon.

Thank you very much

7 hours ago, Swoop1 said:

A stunning image. Each time I look at it, something else pops out at me- like the little 'necklace' of 5 small craters through the mare at top centre.

Thanks for sharing Tareq!

Thank you very much, this is so sweet to read your post, and it is nothing for me to share with you as you share with others and i get inspired as well.

On 28/06/2019 at 19:31, dave_galera said:

I don't do lunar imaging and generally never even look at them, but that image is spectacular.

Its got me thinking.......

I can never quite understand why people curse at the moon so much.  It is a superb object to observe and photograph.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, kirkster501 said:

I can never quite understand why people curse at the moon so much.  It is a superb object to observe and photograph.

Same here, the moon is my top favorite target to be honest, in fact because of the moon people respected me and liked my images more even i have crap or junkie planets results, the moon helped me to improve significantly in planetary imaging.