Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_2019_sp_banner.thumb.jpg.a0ff260c05b90dead5c594e9b4ee9fd0.jpg

Anne S

COMPLETED - Astronomik LRGB type 2c 1 1/4 filterset, £80 inc p and p - Completed please remove

Following a filter size upgrade I have an Astronomik LRGB set of filters, 1 1/4 inch. Probably around 12 years old. Kept in a filterwheel when in use but they have also been stored for a couple of years in their original box when I acquired some Baader ones to match my Baader narrowband filters. No scratches or coating issues. I have tried to show this in the images attached. 

Looking for £80 posted given their age. 

Anne

EC45FEDB-E105-4352-B2AA-7B2675D84A1F.jpeg

570FE5CF-C487-4EDA-A3E3-F95AA64F1763.jpeg

D172E5CE-EF9A-4DF4-9B6D-29749DA2E314.jpeg

Replied by pm

Sorry they're sold.

I can't edit the title to show they're sold, mods, please can you move it to the sold area. Thanks

3 minutes ago, Anne S said:

Sorry they're sold.

Not surprised, lucky buyer! 🙂 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By UKAstroBill
      The weather has been so bad I have had the time to finish a video on using astro filters with the Nikon Z bodies and Nikon camera lenses. There is a manual alternative to the FTZ allowing 1.25 inch filters to be fitted between camera and F-mount lenses, and for some lenses and end of lens solution make sense. FAstroTZ is described here:

• By jjosefsen
      Hi,
      I'm working with some recent data of a new(ish) camera, and my Ha data is pretty good, but the oiii has these strange artifacts around the borders.
      If I use any kind of local normalization then it pretty much ruins most of the image, as you can see below..
      First the Ha:

Oiii with local normalization:

oiii local normalization map, see how it fits with the artifacts:

Oiii without any local normalization:

These edge artifacts, could they be related to a bad filter or is it a processing artifact, has anyone seen anything similar?

I am using Astro Pixel Processor for calibration and stacking.. Im kind of stumped on this one, and I am going to yank out the Oiii filter this weekend to have a looksie.
    • By Gib007
      THIS ITEM HAS NOW BEEN SOLD.
      This listing is for my personal LRGB filters (Kayron from Light Vortex Astronomy). They are the Astrodon E-Series Gen2 LRGB 1.25" set. These are considered the highest-end LRGB filters money can buy, able to produce exceptional quality, colour-balanced images when paired with a good monochrome camera. For more information, please see Astrodon's website:
      https://astrodon.com/products/astrodon-lrgb-gen2-e-series-tru-balance-filters/
      Please note that this filter set currently retails at just over £560 from UK suppliers, €660 from European suppliers or $540 from US suppliers. Payment is preferred via bank transfer but PayPal is OK with an extra 2.9% to cover PayPal fees. I'll cover postage to you via tracked Courier. 
      I welcome any questions you may have regarding this listing. Thank you for looking. 

• By Serg10
      I joined the forum to learn more about risks and success of filter removal for UV and IR photography.

Back in 2011, one of the group's members, was trying to do just that:

Unfortunately Stephen hasn't been active in the group since 2014, but the filter removal appears to have gone well (at least the S3 wasn't killed in the process).
      I have the same exact camera and I'm looking forward to try the same exact procedure. Does anyone has any tips on how to do this successfully/safely?

• By eshy76
      Hi everyone,

This is Markarian's Chain shot from my back garden over three nights in late March. Probably the deepest single image I've taken in terms of integration time...which leaves me feeling my processing is not quite doing the data justice...maybe I'll come back to it.
      In any case, this is an incredible part of space; looking away from our galaxy reveals countless others!
      The crazy number of Lum subs took a whole day for APP to chug through and so I've resolved to lower the gain from unity going forwards to get more manageable sub lengths than 15 seconds!

L: 1050 (!) x 15s R: 92 x 60s G: 165 x 30s B 165 x 30s....total integration time 8.2 hours.
      Captured using APT, stacked in APP and processed in Pixinsight.
      Thanks for looking!

Edit: Link to higher res version

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.