Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep3_banner.thumb.jpg.5533fb830ae914798f4dbbdd2c8a5853.jpg

ThomasC

What is Gravity?!? The conceptual and short history on the problem of gravity: Part 1 - Newton

Hi All,

This is where it all started for me and my interest in astronomy and space. This is part 1 of 5 on the conceptual history of the problem of gravity. It is an inspiration that has driven me to love astronomy and physics in general. I have never appreciated fully how the story of this problem has been told, I find numerous gaps in various attempted explanations that always left me wondering, well I've tied the wondering questions into a tightly weaved story on the history of the problem of gravity and am attempting to share what I know with all. Part 2 to come soon! Clear skies, and until next time, see you then!

What is Gravity? The Conceptual and Short History: Part 1 - Newton's Contribution
https://youtu.be/L7FxU0I7vA8