Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Lunt Solar Imaging Contest

Just spotted an announcement of a solar imaging contest:

https://mailchi.mp/luntsolarsystems/ready-for-something-fun-enter-our-solar-astrophotography-contest

Haven't really got anything to enter, but was chuffed to see my image of the sun, moon, and pelican as one if the inspirational images 😁

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hmm, not a good time for a solar image contest, just looked at the Sun through the LS60DS and not so much as a tiny prom to be seen :hmh:

Dave

Edited by Davey-T

25 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

Hmm, not a good time for a solar image contest, just looked at the Sun through the LS60DS and not so much as a tiny prom to be seen :hmh:

Dave

My thoughts exactly. You can hand in anything taken with Lunt gear in the last six months, but that's still slim pickings in my case.

On 21/06/2019 at 13:49, Helen said:

Cool Michael 😎

Looks like it is an ongoing monthly contest though, so may be when the sun eventually starts to do something...

Helen

Might be a little bit of wait for that i think, the minimum seems to have lasted ages already 🙂