Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Yash4astronomy

I've just joined the forums. I came here because I wanted to interact with the people with whom I have something in common, make friends and share knowledge with all of them and learn from them. I hope it could work out well, I have also planned to publish a paper that I am preparing on dark matter that is supposed to be completed 6 months later, I'm currently 15 years and have no good friends of me, so I came here.

Yash

Welcome from Australia

Was actually over in India 12 months ago

Toured around Northern India

Went to the Jantar Mantar  at Jaipur

What an amazing place, considering was built over 400 years ago

Even though was also in Delhi and Varanasi, did not have time to the visit sites there

My partner is from Fiji, and her great grandparents immigrated from area north east of Varanasi, near the Nepal border around 1880

Be interesting to see your paper on Dark Matter

John

PS

Next year NASA is sending another Rover to Mars

You can register online and have your name included on the Rover, and download Boarding Pass

https://mars.nasa.gov/news/8440/nasa-invites-public-to-submit-names-to-fly-aboard-next-mars-rover/