Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss.thumb.jpg.5b348d6a5e7f27bdcb79e9356b7fc03b.jpg

rowan46

Optical Systems

I bought an ES 82 off them It took a week to arrive. I was given confirmation of order and depatch confirmation very quickly and it arrived well packed. I am happy with this company I got a good price and good service

I placed an order for an Explore Scientific 68° series 28mm eyepiece on the evening of Sunday 24th. I received a confirmation email on Monday and the eyepiece was delivered via UPS safe and sound on Thursday 28th. Prompt and efficient service, thanks very much :icon_salut:

They even used brown paper and foam to protect the EP during shipping rather than the clouds some suppliers use, so I was able to give it a test drive on the first night :D

I was searching for a backpack/rucksack for my 're-modded' ETX105 and came across OpticalSystems, https://www.optical-systems.com/index.php?lang=0&cl=search&searchparam=rucksack&_ga=2.132922765.26336638.1560505037-94374166.1560505037

I had never heard or seen anything from this astronomy dealer before. So to cut a long story short, I went ahead and ordered & paid, on 9th June.Order processed on 11th June. It was delivered yesterday... 13th June. I had daily updates from UPS. It turns out the they are/or part owned by Bresser GmbH / Explore Scientific GmbH.

Very pleased with this purchase. I shall use it to transport my 're-modded' Meade ETX105 when I travel lightweight on an aeroplane or relying on public transport. 

1411863003_ETXbackpack.jpg.abaa4abbe8874f8a0a8bbc125b3ccdaf.jpg