Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_android_vs_ios_winners.thumb.jpg.803608cf7eedd5cfb31eedc3e3f357e9.jpg

aramitsharma

COMPLETED - Astro modified Canon 1100d (OFFERS WELCOME)

Posted (edited)

Low shutter count. Have used this camera only twice. Once for andromeda and then for lunar eclipse. 

Will supply with 2 or prob 3 batteries, whatever i have and charger

£200 pp extra

Edited by aramitsharma
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Andywilliams
      Last week on august 5th we were treated to a coronal hole followed by some G1 auroral activity here in New Zealand.
      Unfortunately I live a bit too far north to capture the spectacular Auroral images.
      However, ever the optimist, I set my canon 6d with a Samyang 14mm lens up in my backyard and captured 300 or so shots (20 seconds at iso 3000) which I then sent through to lightroon timelapse.
      I'm quite pleased with the result. Definitely some colour there.

• By Wavseeker
      Ladies and gentleman, 
      Thank you for helping me in advance. 
      As a kid I've always been fascinated with the sky and what was in it. The nights sky is filled with beautiful stars and nebulae and I want to see them for myself and be amazed how insignificant we really are compared to this vast open space. So let me adress some of the key points that I want for a first scope.
      1. Around €1000
      2. Big aperture, I want to see as much as possible and as far as possible while not losing a clear image
      3. I would like to have a push to or go to system
      4. Beginner friendly
      5. Size is not a problem 
      8. I prefer reflectors since it seems they give more aperture for the money but if you know a better scope that sees more with less aperture let me know
      9. I have a Canon 550D and maybe I could use this for a bit of astrophotography. This is last on the list tho and can be scrapped if the first 3 points aren't met
      Of course build quality is very important when making my choice so keep that in mind as well.
      I'm looking forward to you guys advice. 
       Happy stargazing and clear skies! 
    • By wavydavy
      Canon 450D Modified for astrophotography, the IR cut filter has been removed for better response on red emission nebula in deep sky objects. Comes with battery, and charger. Shutter count is (atm) 5914, see picture 4. The camera is in great condition, throughout. No lens, just body. Will post special delivery. message me if you have any questions. Price is £150.

• By Pullock
      Hi everyone, just looking to get into astrophotography but looking at a DSLR as I'd like to use it for daytime use too, I know usually it's better for them to be modified but I've seen this can be done to allow use for both with only white balance adjustment. 
      I've seen 1300d's going around £200 on eBay with the 18-55mm lens but the 4000d is a couple of years newer and there is currently one with 18-55mm + 75-300mm going for £350 at Currys. From what I can work out there isn't much difference between them besides a smaller screen on the 4000d and the release date. I'm just wondering if there is some reason people go for the 1300d instead or is it just because of it being older it turns up cheaper?
      Sorry for the long winded post but I'm doing lots of research to make sure I get the best one that'll last me the longest, thanks for any help.
    • By Andywilliams
      My first ever M31 !
      For us in NZ this object is a real challenge as it never rises more than a few degrees above the horizon.
      This is actually as high as it gets and I have included a wide field shot to demonstrate its position at the moment.
      Coupled with fairly ordinary seeing I’m really rather proud of my first attempt.
      It really tested my polar alignment and my excellent star adventurer Mount.
      There is a nasty gradient and it’s a bit brown but apart from that I can see dust lane ! I’m still saving for pixinsight as I suspect there maybe more info in this image.
      All comment and criticism is welcomed.
      Cheers, Andy 

Canon 6d
      75-300mm @ 300mm
      Iso 4000
      32X120 seconds ( 1 hour 4 minutes total integration)
      15 darks
      20flats
      20 bias
      Processed in photoshop and Lightroom

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.