SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

stardude07

Hey everyone!

I'm new here and thought I would introduce myself. I'm Christopher, 30, from the United States and have been living in Europe for a few years. I mostly enjoy astrophotography when the weather permits. I hope to make a few new friends here and learn a lot about astrophotography. I have more gear than I should compared to how much I actually know about astrophotography but I am always willing to learn new tricks. I just got a new Stellarvue OTA, so I'm also new to middle range focal length. Can't wait to see what y'all have to offer on these forums :)

Christopher

SVX152_2.jpg

• Like 1

Well, i'all can offer a warm welcome to SGL from one settled North American to another on the go, and can say from experience that this is definitely the place to satisfy your curiosity and any tech problems that may arise with your gear.

Hi @stardude07/Christopher and welcome to SGL. :hello2:

If you had been in living the GB/UK, the local traffic warden/traffic enforcement officer would have stuck a parking ticket/fine on your 'scope/equipment. :police::evil5:

Edited by Philip R

Welcome to probably the best Astro forum on the internet. I guess that is one way to keep your parking place reserved for yourself! Out of curiosity, did it attract any attention? Only it seems an odd way to start an outreach session! 🤪