hello! from lightspeed05!

lightspeed05

what would your telescope budget be?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. what would your telescope budget be?

• £50
    • £100
    • £200
    • £300
    • £400
    • £401-£1000
    • £1000-£3000
    • £3001+

hi im lightspeed05 you can call me ben :hello2:

im a guy with a passion a passion for the stars

at the moment im still looking for a good priced skymax 102 telescope jsut to fit in with my price range

i ask lots of questions because im still a newbie :crybaby: but i would say im confident i will grow to love this forum :thumbright:

so ill end this by saying

:wav: hello all im here! :wav:

ps.how many posts do i need to gain the differant ranks?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D Hello Ben old Bean

welcome to SGL from your friend Pete hope you enjoy yourself on the forum looks like your going to fit right in along with the rest of us Lunar-tics take a look around and don't be afraid to ask questions we love questions on this forum as when we answer them it makes us look intelligent anyways enjoy the experience and the happy family banter that makes this the Best astronomy forum on the internet

dark skies and good seeing Pete :p:)

Hi. Ben, hope you sette down here OK. I'm sure you will get to like it on SGL. Lots of good people to help should you need it.

You have a good friend in Pete anyway, I'm sure he will be a great help to you.

Enjoy your stay Ben.

Ron. :)

Wavies from me too :wave: - Telescope budget ? What my real one or my fantasy one ? So far I have spent a small fortune BUT - there is an end in sight ( all I need now is GoTo upgrade for the HEQ5, Televue Ethos 13mm, Pentax 30mm, Solid machined dovetail bar, rotating tube rings, just a few thous worth you see :scratch: )

Archived