Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Another Intes-MicroMN56 Image from 11/05/19

PembrokeSteve

Hi,

I took a load of images on 11/05/19 at various resolutions etc. using my ZWOASI178MC camera, via my Intes-Micro MN56 Mak Newt.
After I had run my 7.27GB video data through Autostakkert, the resulting  "conv" Tiff  image ( 20% of 1356 frames at Noise Robust 3 ) looked rather overcooked, (ie) ( it looked as if unsharp-mask had been over-applied ) 
Usually the Autostakkert  "conv" Tiff image, is always the one I select to process further for my final image.
This time I decided to have a go at processing the "non conv"  Tiff image, which I usually always ignore.
I tweaked my "non conv" Autostakkert  image through Gimp, then Arcsoft Photostudio 5.5 ( which I picked up free, with a Canon digital camera many years ago ).  
I then converted the photo into Black and white, and got the below result.
In summary
From what at the beginning appeared to be a failed lunar image, now seems quite a good image.
Got to admit this processing work can drive you insane!! Whole evenings seem to get obliterated from doing it !
I am now left with dozens of images, which I consider as failures, and will now have to to delete !

Regards,
Steve

05-11-2019_22.36UT_Moon_Intes-MicroMN56_ZWOASI178MC_JPEG.jpg

Edited by PembrokeSteve
  • Like 6