Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

HD 226868

Brian28

Been outside this week for 3 nights ,  2 nice and clear one a little tricky ..and gathered 9.5 hours of data for this subject .. using a Chroma 3nm Ha filter , and Baarder OIII and SII filters .. 

guiding was some of the best I've had .. 

taken with my Altair 130EDT on the iOptron CEM60 EC

processed in APP ,PS & LR .. 

IMG_4079.JPG

9F193214-BE34-4E66-AEE7-19EFDDADD0EB.jpg

ND226868  Titled .jpg

Hubble Pallet titled .jpg

Edited by Brian28
  • Like 11

36 minutes ago, wimvb said:

Great capture. Personally, I like red tulips better than green, but both versions look superb.

Green pallet was all the rage at Chelsea flower show this year ! 😉

Edited by Brian28
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jkulin said:

That's Nice composition Brian, good to see that you are happy with the mount.

BTW Are your diffraction spikes added after if not what OTA did you use to achieve them?

Hi John , thanks ...  I'm very pleased with the mount TBH  , as you can see the guiding/ tracking  is pretty good ..  the diffraction spikes were added in PS .  I like them 😊.. however , I still need to have another play with these images ..the red version has a lot of green stars especially when viewed  on here .. and I would like to try and get some more goldish colouring on the Hubble version ..  

The shots were taken with my Altair 130 .. but ignore the heading on the PHD pic , because it says Celestron .. just haven't Sussed out where I can change it .. 

Edited by Brian28
  • Like 1