Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Colorgramme

I have just tried to use Colorgramme RMOB  to record my meteor radar observations, however I have several problems with it. I've entered the data on the RMOB DATA tab, selected the month and year (April 2019) and clicked Save. However the data is not saved in the file. The file contains ??? instead of my data and shows the month as "may". How do I get it to save by data? The colorgramme tab shows no data either.

I have been unable to find any help on using the application, it looks like it can take live data from Spectrum Lab, how do I set this up?

Thank you

James

The Spectrum Lab actions that I created (see other topic in this forum) will produce a live log file that can be used. You simply use the Live - Spectrum Lab option in Colorgramme and choose the log file. You can only pick a file with tge right naming convention for the current month so should be obvious which log to use.

it also tries to produce a standard Colorgramme/RMOB file, not documented as far as I can see. Doesn't seem to work but due to lack of documentation hard to know why.

Beware that Colorgramme is very flaky. I eventually got in working on my Windows 10 machine by tweaking compatibility settings but it regularly crashes the PC  if left running.