Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Orion Nebula With a Star Adventurer

ruskclark

This is a recent edit of data I collected back in January. Image is taken with a Canon 450Da and Canon EF L 70-200mm f/2.8 lens sitting on a Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer. It’s quite a large crop from a 200mm frame. 25 x 3 min guided subs. Stacked in SiriL and processed in Photoshop. Image taken in Northumberland under Bortle 3 skies. 

9E683797-74C0-429C-AAAA-F9A6910B6D77.jpeg

• Like 16

I'll put it up when I'm home. It won't quite match as when I edited the above I did it from scratch after cropping the area of interest I wanted to concentrate on so the look and feel is different.

Quite lovely and the (candifloss) nebulosity is great.  Rotated left 90 degrees provides a view easier to appreciate on a computer screen. Makes me want to dig out the 135mm lens I purchased a while back to try a bit of wider field - but never got round to doing!

• Like 1

This looks amazing! Pushes me towards getting a star adventurer as my goto system seems to have a mind of it's own lately, it's amazing the difference tracking can make!

• Thanks 1