Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_solar_25_winners.thumb.jpg.fe4e711c64054f3c9486c752d0bcd6f2.jpg

FLO

ZWO ASI 1600MM-PRO USB 3.0 Mono Camera

One ZWO ASI 1600MM-PRO USB 3.0 Mono Camera.

Ex Demo

Ex-Demo camera. In excellent condition with some very minor signs of use. Complete, boxed will full accessories. Full manufacturers warranty.

£1,199.00 £1,079.00  (saving £120.00)

zwo_asi1600mm_pro_1.jpg

Hopefully this is still available in a few days after you receive my returned 294 !

I don't know who you are from your SGL username but if you email us I will arrange it is reserved for you 🙂 

I wasn't aware someone was returning a 294, did you change your mind? 

I did change my mind and want to go the mono route. I have pm you but have decided on the ZWO ASI 183MM-PRO. 

10 minutes ago, Danjc said:

I did change my mind and want to go the mono route. I have pm you but have decided on the ZWO ASI 183MM-PRO. 

No problem but please do email us details. Then we will know who you are and how we can best help 🙂

Steve 

• Like 1

I emailed and Martin kindly replied with details of how to return with a return code 👍🏻

• Like 1