Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_solar_25.thumb.jpg.f1d5d01d306644f613efd90ef96b314c.jpg

Captain Magenta

COMPLETED - Skywatcher Supatrak "GoTo" Mount incl. V4 Synscan Handset: £115 - now sold

Posted (edited)

For Sale my Skywatcher Supatrak AZ Mount, which came with my Skymax 127 scope. It’s all in perfect condition and working order and I’ve had it from new in Dec 2017. I’m not selling the scope (yet).

Included are the tripod, accessory tray, mount head, Synscan handset (V4 with latest firmware), Serial-to-mount-jack lead (for firmware updates), 10xAA battery holder and a couple of home-made power supply leads. As per the picture but without the actual telescope.

It’s given me sterling service with the Skymax 127 OTA, but I’ve recently acquired a larger small mount to accommodate my heavier refractor.

I’m asking £115 (the handset alone costs £145 new). I’d prefer it to be collected from Sunbury-on-Thames, TW16, otherwise please add £20 for postage within the UK.

Thanks for looking

Cheers, Magnus

IMG_4469.JPG

Edited by Captain Magenta
changed header from "AZ" to "GoTo"

PM incoming

I was all set to bite-off Magnus' hand for this (I'm keeping a 150 Mak after my "sell-off"), but my OTA is a bit too heavy for this mount, so I'll have to leave this bargain for someone else 😣

Jon

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Still for sale: not enough payload capacity for FZ1's needs.

(Stated payload of this mount: 3.5-4kg)

Magnus

Edited by Captain Magenta

This is very tempting, just for the Synscan handset , the mount would be a bonus, but three and a half hours away...
I need to ponder. :unsure: