Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

More astronomy-themed t-shirts have arrived

This time with copies of the signatures of Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and Michael Collins on it, and one of the heart of darkness

IMG_20190516_220619.thumb.jpg.babb40d62416f6839bfe32122c0600a3.jpg

Will have a listen to the Sound of Silence, in the version by Disturbed (check it out, if you don't know it). Will wear one of these at an outreach event tomorrow.

• Like 7

• 1 year later...

Very interesting t-shirts look very stylish better than these NASA ones that a lot of people wear.I wish my friend had known about them earlier because he ordered me a t shirt with thouartmine.com. So I would have taken a better one because I like it much more.Although the ones that my friend gave me also look very stylish but this is just my opinion and my taste.My friend is generally drawn to their t-shirts, he even has 3 t-shirts of the same type.Maybe that's why he ordered it for me to wear similar clothes.He loves me very much, almost like his brother.

Edited by OliverThomas

On 16/05/2019 at 21:14, michael.h.f.wilkinson said:

This time with copies of the signatures of Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and Michael Collins on it, and one of the heart of darkness

IMG_20190516_220619.thumb.jpg.babb40d62416f6839bfe32122c0600a3.jpg

Will have a listen to the Sound of Silence, in the version by Disturbed (check it out, if you don't know it). Will wear one of these at an outreach event tomorrow.

Heard that version before, the best one by far.

• Like 1