SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

stiil need to work on exposure

shamba504424

Hello everyone,once again absolute splendid images been posted yesterday and today and once again I am posting my own humble offering,know I have a lot of work to do on getting the exposure right over the entire disc but it is good fun trying to get things right and always receive encouraging responses from you guys

14-5-19c.JPEG

• Like 6

Hi Shamba, nice image you have captured there, lots of detail.

You may benefit from taking flat frames and calibrating them with your main images. If you are capturing Avi and stacking in autostakkert then it’s pretty straight forward. Just give me a shout if you need more info.

That is no problem at all, I hope you are feeling better Tony. I have never found it very easy to capture a full disc, with even illumination across the disc. Very careful tuning is required.

I have more success with mosaics to be honest. As the field of view with my set up is completely full, which allows more to capture a flat in Firecapture and apply it to the SER files as they are captured.

6 hours ago, shamba504424 said:

thanks for that Peter,not used Firecapture much but will give it a try and see what results I get,thanks again for taking the time to reply

Tony

No problem Tony, always nice to share opinions and past experience. If you ever want message me direct about any "issues" feel free I will help if I can.