Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi, I have just joined.

Matty_C

Hello all,

As the title says, i have just joined up to the group here. 

I started photography about 2 years ago and was immediately drawn to milky way photography. 

Unfortunately i live in one of the worst places in the world for light pollution (London, England).

I have taken several trips to Tenerife, Spain and driven to the top of Mount Tiede purely for the purpose of photographing the Milky Way.

Naturally the next step for me is a star tracker, and whilst doing my research, i stumbled across this forum. I thought this might be a good place  to get some advice and read a few reviews.

I have some pretty decent camera equipment such as the Sony A7III, Sony A7RIII, Canon 6D Mark II. 

i will browse the forum and try to find my answers before posting, but hope to interact with a few of you soon.

All the best,

Matt.

IMG_2063.JPG

• Like 7

Very nice Matt and Welcome to SGL, Best of Luck and Clear Skies of course for all your astronomical photographic endeavors...

Freddie.

• Like 1