Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_2019_sp_banner.thumb.jpg.a0ff260c05b90dead5c594e9b4ee9fd0.jpg

Varavall

COMPLETED - William Optics Zenithstar SD66 for sale

Posted (edited)

NOW SOLD!

I only have room in my life for one lovely refractor, so one must go. I have acquired a Takahashi, so my beloved and well cared for William Optics Zenithstar SD66 has to go. It is optically perfect with no scuffs or scrapes. Has been used as a guide scope and astrograph on my LX90. It comes in its aluminum flight case. OTA only.

Price is £280 or 325 euros, to include postage within the EU.

PM me if interested.

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

Edited by Varavall
SOLD

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MakeItSo
      Hello All, 
      I have a quick question. I am thinking (very loosely) about the possibility of a small APO for wide field views to piggyback on my CPC 1100. I am interested in recommendations. At the moment I am not planning on AP. 
      I can see that there is a huge range in prices and to be honest I am looking for something thats reasonably decent quality (circa £500 - having no experience with APOs I really don't have a sense as to whether thats quite enough or not really enough). I had looked at the Orion Carbon Fibre 80mm f/6 APO Triplet but its just a bit too much money. 
      Please advise...
      And many thanks. 
    • By Ulysses31
      Hi Everyone, need a little help choosing the right flattener/reducer for the William Optics Zenithstar73.
       I am after one that does both jobs so that rules out the dedicated Flat73 which is just a flattener!
      So I was wondering if I could get away with the Flat6 0.8 reducer which does say it works on scopes 70 - 80mm f/6  but doesn't list the ZS73 in the models list or do I need to spend the extra and get the Flat6A11?
      Can anyone shed some light on this have email 365 where I have seen the Flat6 but had no reply.
      Thanks in advance.
    • By Neil27
      For sale is my lovely Explore Scientific APO ED 102mm triplet refractor.
      Lovely condition, great optics that are unmarked and blemish free, views are stunning and pin sharp.
      Selling due to lack of use, as a recent change of job keeps me away from home quite a bit, so its not getting any use.
      Comes with:
      Essential 102mm triplet APO refractor
      Tube rings with integrated carry handle
      Vixen dovetail
      2 inch visual back / adaptors and focuser
      Aluminium case
      It is the essentials model so didn't come with any finder or diagonal.
      Price is £450 ovno due to condition and inclusion of vixen dovetail.
      Payment accepted is cash, cheque or bank transfer (which is easiest) or PayPal if buyer pays fees.
      Pick up only or can meet half way by arrangement - don't really like sending optics through the post.
      Thanks for reading and if you have any questions then please pm me and we can discuss in more detail.

• By Ulysses31
      Hi Guys, any one had any use of a Technosky Apo or know anything about them. 
      I am looking at getting my first apo as usually I am Astrograph man and seen this 70/478 mm quadruplet flatfield for £482. It seems a good deal but was just wondering about the build quality? As this seems cheap for a quadruplet!!! https://www.astroshop.eu/telescopes/tecnosky-telescope-ap-70-478-quadruplet-flatfield-ota/p,57327#tab_bar_1_select

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.