Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep28_banner.thumb.jpg.b94278254f44dd38f3f7ee896fe45525.jpg

Varavall

COMPLETED - William Optics Zenithstar SD66 for sale

NOW SOLD!

I only have room in my life for one lovely refractor, so one must go. I have acquired a Takahashi, so my beloved and well cared for William Optics Zenithstar SD66 has to go. It is optically perfect with no scuffs or scrapes. Has been used as a guide scope and astrograph on my LX90. It comes in its aluminum flight case. OTA only.

Price is £280 or 325 euros, to include postage within the EU.

PM me if interested.

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

Edited by Varavall
SOLD

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By F137CHA
      M31 25 x 5mins Williams optics megrez 72 Cannon Eos 40d
    • By Spider-Man
      Hi, I'm keen to buy a small good quality refractor primarily for astrophotography of galaxies and nebulae.   I'd like to use my Pentax K1 full frame DSLR with the telescope.
      Reviewing YouTube & Google the; Altair Astro 72 EDF deluxe & William Optics 71GT look like they might be good models to go for.  I'd welcome the community's views on both, and any other alternatives people recommend.
    • By MakeItSo
      Hello All, 
      I have a quick question. I am thinking (very loosely) about the possibility of a small APO for wide field views to piggyback on my CPC 1100. I am interested in recommendations. At the moment I am not planning on AP. 
      I can see that there is a huge range in prices and to be honest I am looking for something thats reasonably decent quality (circa £500 - having no experience with APOs I really don't have a sense as to whether thats quite enough or not really enough). I had looked at the Orion Carbon Fibre 80mm f/6 APO Triplet but its just a bit too much money. 
      Please advise...
      And many thanks. 
    • By Ulysses31
      Hi Everyone, need a little help choosing the right flattener/reducer for the William Optics Zenithstar73.
       I am after one that does both jobs so that rules out the dedicated Flat73 which is just a flattener!
      So I was wondering if I could get away with the Flat6 0.8 reducer which does say it works on scopes 70 - 80mm f/6  but doesn't list the ZS73 in the models list or do I need to spend the extra and get the Flat6A11?
      Can anyone shed some light on this have email 365 where I have seen the Flat6 but had no reply.
      Thanks in advance.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.