Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Help with image creep.

Seanelly

I'll note this down and take the cover off the mount for a look. This hands-on physical stuff is more my style. From the description and the photo, it looks like the intermediate gear is the one above the one being adjusted? Is the int. gear mesh position adjusted in this way or is this just an example photo to show the gears? If the int. mesh position is adjusted by altering the larger gear position as this photo indicates, should it be adjusted clockwise or other, or might it be either and checking the Analysis section of the Log Viewer will show which way is better? I'd love to get my hands a little dirty here but the more I can narrow down the variables before hand the better, or perhaps there's a tutorial that would explain it thoroughly? (Maybe I should just shut up and Google it.)