Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_celestial_motion.thumb.jpg.a9e9349c45f96ed7928eb32f1baf76ed.jpg

FZ1

COMPLETED - SOLD - SkyWatcher AZ-EQ6 GT Mount

Posted (edited)

SkyWatcher AZ-EQ6 GT Mount

SOLD 

I have acquired a lot of equipment over the past few months (while I can afford it) with the intention of returning to the hobby when I retire soon.  However, retirement is no longer going to be “soon” and is a lot further away than expected, so its “sell up” time.  I’m going to advertise all the kit here to give SGL members first crack at it across several adverts. Anything unsold after a week or two will be advertised elsewhere.  Please feel free to make an offer if you want more than one item across   my different ads.

This ad is for my AZ-EQ6 mount.  This was approx. 18 months old when I got it a few months back and I’ve not used it since. The previous owner is a member here; he kept it immaculate and used it to produce some stunning photos.

AZ-EQ6 GT Mount (with handset, all the original manuals and accessories except the allen keys but equivalent ones are included)

• Original Tripod
  • 3 x counterweights
  • Hitec astro EQMOD Direct Adapter
  • Vibration Suppression Pads
  • Lynx Astro Cable Power Cable (2.5 meters)

ADM Puck for AZ-EQ6 (So you can upgrade the saddle to an ADM one in the future if you want)

£900 (but open to offers)

Collection only from PE16.  For a “meet part way”, I only have occasional access to a car, so patience would be needed!

Img_3713.jpg

Img_3711.jpg

Img_3714.jpg

Img_3724.jpg

Edited by FZ1
Add Pic