OO-UK

Chriske

Hi,

Ordered 3 diagonals 22/3.
28/3 I asked when shipping would take place. Answer 17/4.
Now again I asked about delivery date, no reply

Is this a normal or did I just lost (almost) 250€
Why does it take more then 1 month to produce 3 small flats..?
Do they produce their own optics or do they order themselves in China(or other)
Maybe I should ask for a refund(Paypal)

I'm worried...

Back in the day early 90's just turned up for parts mirror recoating a week turnaround, sourced a spider and primary cell same day, they had/have an excellent tooling workshop so do not know what the problem is. sec mirrors in stock maybe a downturn in production made to order I do not know? telephone them. and ask...

Andy

They have expanded a lot lately and with all the different types of scopes available now they can’t aford to keep stock of everything so scopes are now produced to order. It makes sense for a speciality manufacturer. 

1 minute ago, johninderby said:

They have expanded a lot lately and with all the different types of scopes available now they can’t aford to keep stock of everything so scopes are now produced to order. It makes sense for a speciality manufacturer. 

I thought as much had great help back in the day and recently also with the help from John at OO I take it they are still in Newcastle under Lyme….

• 2 weeks later...

Archived