Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_supernovae_remnants_winners.thumb.jpg.a13d54fa405efa94ed30e7abd590ee55.jpg

astro_al

Lacerta Concrete Pier Adapter

Posted (edited)

I have a Lacerta Concrete Pier Adapter suitable for mounts like Skywatcher EQ5, HEQ5, AZ-EQ5, Orion SkyView, Vixen GP, SXW Sphinx and SXD2 (according to the website I purchased it from https://www.teleskop-express.de/shop/product_info.php/info/p8594_Lacerta-Concrete-Pier-Adapter-for-Skywatcher-mount-EQ5.html).

Everything other than the top plate is brand new and unused. To my eyes the top plate itself doesn't look any different to the day I bought it.

Selling because I have swapped to a larger mount and ended up buying a whole new unit to suit and then just swapping the top plate.

These are great bits of kit and I found it easy to create a permanent pier using a cheap 200mm air duct tube and a load of concrete - you can see my pier build in one of my albums.

If anyone is planning a pier project this summer and has a mount that will fit then grab yourself a nice adapter at the reduced cost of £140 collected or I can work out what the delivery cost will be to the UK. Bank transfer preferred.

Regards

Al

w9F1Bm3GRLe7vxs5BXoOaw.jpg

bYSBqv%ZROKrugqT+aJ+9A.jpg

Edited by astro_al
  • Like 1