Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

"Pink" moon rising above the houses

Startinez

Really enjoyed how this one turned out as I feel the colour was captured perfectly.

A single shot with Canon EOS 1100D, ISO 800, 1/30s f/4 at 84mm. I then had to raise the brightness, levels and curves in GIMP as these settings were too dark to see anything other than the moon but were required to give a sharp image.

IMG_4663.png

On 19/04/2019 at 21:48, Startinez said:

Really enjoyed how this one turned out as I feel the colour was captured perfectly.

A single shot with Canon EOS 1100D, ISO 800, 1/30s f/4 at 84mm. I then had to raise the brightness, levels and curves in GIMP as these settings were too dark to see anything other than the moon but were required to give a sharp image.

IMG_4663.png

This looks very similar to the image i was after that night. I have just posted about it in the beginners imaging section. Thanks for sharing your setup details. I gives me something to think about ?

Archived