SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello again

jgs001

It's been quite a long while, so figured I ought to say Hello to everyone all over again... Sorry for my absence... but hopefully, normality (whatever the hell that is) is returning, and I'll be able to get on, and do some Astro stuff again.

So, Hello everyone. I've been into Astronomy for over 10 years now, started observing with Binoculars, and progressed up to being an image, although I often do a bit of one whilst the other is active.

• Like 2

Thanks all...

Ant, mostly ? if that counts. It's going to take me a while to get caught up with stuff... I suspect things have moved on a fair way with tech and equipment since I last looked at any of it,

Hi John, it has been a long time since your last post matey. It's great to have you back, and get back into your Astronomy harness again.

I hope all your troubles are well behind you, and you can resume the good stuff you did back then.

Best Wishes John.

Ron.

Thanks all... If I'm honest... I'm still struggling with navigating the site at the moment... only just found the quick way to find your own threads

Edited by jgs001