Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL 4 Spring Star Party

Kai

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In reply to you question i'm waiting for a reply from the campsite which i believe I mentioned in a previous post, once the campsite has got back in touch with me I will pass on the information about how you need to book.

Have the campsite got back to you yet?

In reply to you question i'm waiting for a reply from the campsite which i believe I mentioned in a previous post, once the campsite has got back in touch with me I will pass on the information about how you need to book.

Have the campsite got back to you yet?

Well have, they have they, have they??????

You will be able to tell from a distance the dogs that have had a wizz up against my scope.

They will be the ones limping the rest of the weekend..... :hello2::D:):(

Only kidding mate, dogs are one of my favourite animals....

You will be able to tell from a distance the dogs that have had a wizz up against my scope.

They will be the ones limping the rest of the weekend..... :) :) :):laugh:

Only kidding mate, dogs are one of my favourite animals....

But you will still inflict the order of the boot if it piddles on your scope. :grin:

Ron. :D

im in do you mind if a dog comes

I'll be taking mine if there is facilities at the site, if not i'll leave them round at my parents nearby. Dogs are pretty good hand warmers after a night out, and they complain a lot less than the missus when your hands are freezing!

Not sure about the scopes, but I suppose peeing on the power packs might provide a little 'light' entertainment.

I think the site is still closed. I tried to book a few nights in there over xmas and couldnt. This is off their site;

Well behaved dogs are also welcome at Lucksall but MUST be kept on a lead at all times whilst on the park, exercised in the area provided and not allowed to foul the park.

I think the same goes for children.

Dogs are pretty good hand warmers after a night out, and they complain a lot less than the missus when your hands are freezing!

You've got me a bit worried mate.... :)

I prefer gloves myself.... :laughing6:

Third peg from the right..

Thankyou all for your patience..

I have been in contact with the camp-site this afternoon and I am waiting for a confirmation on price and maximum number of people they can accommodate in the rally field.

A separate thread will be posted in this section when the information becomes available giving all the details.

Thankyou.

Yes Dave...I metioned to them that we may have a couple of caravans in the rally field, which is no problem..

Depending on the weather you could be with us in the field or put your van on a serviced pitch..

I'm only involved with booking and organising the rally field anyone requiring a static or bringing their own caravan (Not using the rally field) Will need to contact the site to check the availability.

HTH

Greg

Archived