Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL 4 Spring Star Party

Kai

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm interested. I have Kelling booked on a nice pitch though, and the family like it there, but I would like to meet up with you lot again too :)

My parents live just a few miles away, and I can confirm that the skies are pretty good

Campsite? Like a place where people camp, in tents?! *shuddering* :shock: I don't do camping anymore; I like a nice bed and creature comforts, rather than sleeping bag and creatures getting comfortable!

Thanks for your constructive input :), I take it then it's a 'no' for you then.

Tony..

:)

My wife keeps on going on about getting a tent and going camping. I used to do a lot of camping when I was in my teens, as I did the DofE awards. These days, I need a comfy bed as I'm arthritic. :p If there was a nice B&B or hotel, then it would be tempting. :D

My wife keeps on going on about getting a tent and going camping. I used to do a lot of camping when I was in my teens, as I did the DofE awards. These days, I need a comfy bed as I'm arthritic. icon_sad.gif If there was a nice B&B or hotel, then it would be tempting.

The have statics Chris..

Hmm.... Becoming interested. Do you know how much they charge?

Not as yet Chris but i'll be contacting them before the weekend and post a new thread for confirmation numbers and prices.

Greg

To keep Chris happy there is a quality hotel half a mile from the campsite on the other side of the river Wye. It's a Warners hotel - Holme Lacy House. When we get nearer the time I can recommend pubs for those who might a fancy some quality real ales!!!!

Mark

I've stayed at a Warner before. It was hilarious - they had a dialysis unit on site! When talking to someone that worked there, they confirmed that they regularly have guests dying due to their age! :shock:

Archived