Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL 4 Spring Star Party

Kai

Sgl Spring Star Party

There is a possability that we will be able to use this Campsite for a Spring Star Party for the weekend of the 24th / 25th April 2009

http://www.lucksallpark.co.uk/ which is on the Welsh borders near Hereford

The purpose of this announcement is to gauge potential interest only at the moment so we can advise the campsite of numbers.

AT PRESENT NOTHING HAS BEEN CONFIRMED !!!! So please do not book anything or contact the Campsite

IF you would like to attend please post your name in this thread (Please no chat yet icon_smile.gif )

Many thanks

Steve :hello2:

PS We are aware that this clashes with the Spring Kelling Event .

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh man, thats just unfair.... SGL or Kelling... i`ll probably book and pay for both, then chose the destination depending on how the weather is looking on the two sides of the country. Sorry for being so mercenary :hello2:

(Going to Kelling taught me something!)

oh man, thats just unfair.... SGL or Kelling... i`ll probably book and pay for both, then chose the destination depending on how the weather is looking on the two sides of the country. Sorry for being so mercenary :p

(Going to Kelling taught me something!)

And if only advance weather forecasts were reliable it would help. :hello2:

Phil,

I'ts dark enough for most people..

I live in one of the darkest sites in the country and i'm still going for the social side of the party..

One thing we will guarantee is that the social side will be very good..Ask any of the lads who go to the Kelling Starparty with us. We have a great time even if it rains!!!

Greg

Archived